Life is all about options. In order to find the sweet spot for each project, our team provides good, better, and best options for you to choose from, as well as a recommendation based on our extensive experience. Let’s say you’re looking to integrate the clean aesthetic of white oak into your space. A good option would be to print a white oak pattern onto an inexpensive material like paper or sintra. This gives you the look, without breaking the bank. A better option would be to use a wood laminate, then mount it to a less expensive material, like MDF or styrene. The best option then would be to produce out of actual white oak.What other supplier in your arsenal can move fluidly between graphics, design, materials, wood, and metal? When you work with TGS Elevate, all options are on the table. That’s what we mean by materials agnostic, and you’re supported with white glove service every step of the way. Are you ready to up your game?
Tag: technology services
Meet Jeff Lo, COO of TGS Elevate
If you have ever spoken with Jeff Lo you know how passionate he is about TGS Elevate. He provides a the overall company vision and still pays attention to the details that help TGSE outshine their competition. How did Jeff get to where he is today? Here is his professional bio with a little background…
Jeff is the owner and COO of TGS Elevate, the premier provider of print, store fixture manufacturing, promotional products, and global sourcing solutions to the retail industry. As leader of a mature company founded in 1996 that supports Fortune 500 companies, Jeff’s daily focus is business development, while he also leads the sales, production, and administrative departments.
Self-described as a hammer looking for a nail, Jeff’s diverse background has provided all the know-how to run a small business. Initially attending UC Davis on the electrical engineering track, Jeff later switched to pre-law before ultimately graduating with a pre-med Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science. Out of school, Jeff pivoted away from medicine and worked for a registered investment advisor before transitioning to a professional services company in Marin County where he soon led an eight-person accounting team.
Hired by TGS Elevate in 2012 to prepare the company for sale, Jeff developed and implemented best practices for hiring, managing, accounting, payroll, finance, sales, and marketing. Along the way, Jeff led all day-to-day functions of the company, and realized an average of 20% year over year gross revenue growth and 15% bottom line profitability growth for three consecutive years before purchasing the company outright in 2015. Jeff lives in San Anselmo, California with his wife and two kids and enjoys golf, photography, traveling, and motorsports.
Five Fun Facts about Jeff:
- He has three sisters, no brothers
- Has impeccable handwriting
- He is an Eagle Scout with the Boy Scouts of America
- Has extensive high performance driving experience
- Willing to talk about food, any time, anywhere
Technology Alert! The Online Store + Client Portal of your Dreams
We all want to work smarter not harder. That’s why TGS Elevate provides business automation and advanced technology that help our clients get more done in less time.
We give you the inside scoop on our proprietary client database, accounting portal and an online store that will allow you to manage logistics, track assets, place orders and much more.
DO MORE, WORK LESS
TGS Elevate provides 24-hour access to REAL TIME data so you can track your project from start to finish. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer. For the full story, schedule a demo.
- Purpose: Support regular check in meetings, review past details and future project milestones, tracking repository.
- Features: Web browser, iOS, and Android accessible, updated in real time, export to PDF or Excel, calendar tool, all project details, maintained for free, document storage, Google Drive integration, map function, web hooks, and open API, image viewer.
- Cost: Free, unlimited users
- Timeline: 1-2 weeks from on-boarding
- Purpose: Track details from store locations, track asset inventory, manage incoming store requests, generate pivot reports.
- Features: Fully customizable, fields, public forms, customer portal, web browser, iOS, and Android accessible, automated workflows, maps, document viewing, exports, reports, dashboards, secure access.
- Cost: $1-5K to scope and build, annual license: $900 unlimited users
- Timeline: 2-3 weeks from start to finish
Zoho Accounting Portal
- Purpose: All accounting documents in one place for cross departmental teams, communicate directly with our team for billing questions, online payment portal for direct deposit if your system doesn’t have one
- Cost: Free, unlimited users
- Features: Share documents, communicate with comments, payment history, banking information, view Estimates, Sales Orders and Invoices
- Timeline: 1-3 days
- Purpose: to manage incoming store requests in one place, full and sub assemblies and gang up orders for maximum efficiency, any product can be added to have all items in one place to manage
- Features: Any product, real-time pricing for promotional items, quote inquiries, cart function, PO, cost center GL, and credit card payments, categorize products, password protected
- Cost: $500-1,000 depending on scope
- Timeline: 1-2 weeks