Life is all about options. In order to find the sweet spot for each project, our team provides good, better, and best options for you to choose from, as well as a recommendation based on our extensive experience. Let’s say you’re looking to integrate the clean aesthetic of white oak into your space. A good option would be to print a white oak pattern onto an inexpensive material like paper or sintra. This gives you the look, without breaking the bank. A better option would be to use a wood laminate, then mount it to a less expensive material, like MDF or styrene. The best option then would be to produce out of actual white oak.What other supplier in your arsenal can move fluidly between graphics, design, materials, wood, and metal? When you work with TGS Elevate, all options are on the table. That’s what we mean by materials agnostic, and you’re supported with white glove service every step of the way. Are you ready to up your game?
Tag: do more work less
Technology Alert! The Online Store + Client Portal of your Dreams
We all want to work smarter not harder. That’s why TGS Elevate provides business automation and advanced technology that help our clients get more done in less time.
We give you the inside scoop on our proprietary client database, accounting portal and an online store that will allow you to manage logistics, track assets, place orders and much more.
DO MORE, WORK LESS
TGS Elevate provides 24-hour access to REAL TIME data so you can track your project from start to finish. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer. For the full story, schedule a demo.
- Purpose: Support regular check in meetings, review past details and future project milestones, tracking repository.
- Features: Web browser, iOS, and Android accessible, updated in real time, export to PDF or Excel, calendar tool, all project details, maintained for free, document storage, Google Drive integration, map function, web hooks, and open API, image viewer.
- Cost: Free, unlimited users
- Timeline: 1-2 weeks from on-boarding
- Purpose: Track details from store locations, track asset inventory, manage incoming store requests, generate pivot reports.
- Features: Fully customizable, fields, public forms, customer portal, web browser, iOS, and Android accessible, automated workflows, maps, document viewing, exports, reports, dashboards, secure access.
- Cost: $1-5K to scope and build, annual license: $900 unlimited users
- Timeline: 2-3 weeks from start to finish
Zoho Accounting Portal
- Purpose: All accounting documents in one place for cross departmental teams, communicate directly with our team for billing questions, online payment portal for direct deposit if your system doesn’t have one
- Cost: Free, unlimited users
- Features: Share documents, communicate with comments, payment history, banking information, view Estimates, Sales Orders and Invoices
- Timeline: 1-3 days
- Purpose: to manage incoming store requests in one place, full and sub assemblies and gang up orders for maximum efficiency, any product can be added to have all items in one place to manage
- Features: Any product, real-time pricing for promotional items, quote inquiries, cart function, PO, cost center GL, and credit card payments, categorize products, password protected
- Cost: $500-1,000 depending on scope
- Timeline: 1-2 weeks